Tinkerworld: My first Snow
Thursday, November 24, 2005

My first Snow
This day is really something new for me.Although I've been here in the United States for more than three years now.I was in Florida all the while.Although I love Florida,Ive never been really up north and so I decided to relocate here.Found a job and finally relocated here officially last Oct 31,2005.I was excited to see and experience snow from the moment that I landed my foot out of Florida because North Florida is actually cold already,so Ive been thrilled all the more as I reached my destination which is Connecticut.Connecticut is nice.its different from Florida but its nice.I can say I like it here.
And my most thrilling moment came this morning when I woke up and saw everything white.Like everything was really white and neat.What a cool day literally to celebrate thanksgiving!Today is my first sight of snow...
Your Hostess: Kaye
Location: Washington,
United States

I'm a travel nurse with a fascination for Tinkerbell; hence Tinkerworld! I have a beautiful daughter, Aubrey, whom I adore so much. My hobbies include scrapbooking and dancing. I have an addiction to handbags, I love flowers, butterflies, hearts and twinkly things! I also love dogs - Shih Tzus in particular.I have 4 of them!Welcome to my own little Tinkerworld... I hope you enjoy your visit.

Learn more about me here!

::♣My Playlist♣::

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.



Link back to Tinkerworld!
Steal this button for your page




Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture

Today's weather in WA...

The WeatherPixie