Tinkerworld: My day of rest...from work.
Thursday, June 22, 2006

My day of rest...from work.
Had a luxurious "Jim Dandy" ice cream from Friendly's earlier after an hour of window shopping @ my favorite place,BestBuy!i have to skip dinner then;jim dandy is a bountiful mix of 5 scoops of ice cream with two slices of banana!it's not banana split ok?because banana split has three scoops so i guess Jim Dandy is the bigger version of banana split.Anyway,before Best Buy also spent about an hour @ another favorite place of mine which is the Scrapbook Store nearby.Bought some pretty,cool pages which i will be using later on.My next agenda for the night of course is to sweat it out again for the 3rd time this week at Planet Fitness.I feel productive today ha ha ha.walang aangal jan?!?
Your Hostess: Kaye
Location: Washington,
United States

I'm a travel nurse with a fascination for Tinkerbell; hence Tinkerworld! I have a beautiful daughter, Aubrey, whom I adore so much. My hobbies include scrapbooking and dancing. I have an addiction to handbags, I love flowers, butterflies, hearts and twinkly things! I also love dogs - Shih Tzus in particular.I have 4 of them!Welcome to my own little Tinkerworld... I hope you enjoy your visit.

Learn more about me here!

::♣My Playlist♣::

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.



Link back to Tinkerworld!
Steal this button for your page




Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture

Today's weather in WA...

The WeatherPixie