Tinkerworld: Another day, another work to another State
Friday, July 20, 2007

Another day, another work to another State
I am not quite sure if I was able to blog about my big move from Florida to Washington but I sure do remember that I blogged about me processing my RN license for the said state.

To shorten my long story,here I am now in Washington State.Another state,another hospital and another adventure.New friends...new apartment...but same old job of ...being a NURSE!

This hospital won't be one of my favorites for a lot of reasons.Reasons I wouldnt like to discuss...I dont even wanna think about it nor go into detail here as I know that for some people,it may be just some silly reason but it matters to me...

But however if I am to talk about the State of Washington,I really like it here.And to prove it,I am staying put for now.My move from Florida to here is my second biggest move so far.( I still consider my move from Philippines to U.S. as my biggest one even if I traveled then with just one bag of luggage).ANd hey,I think it's about time for me to slow down and stay where I am and enjoy....Nah,actually there should be more beyond than enjoying because really i need to settle down in one place and start having a place I can call "my own sweet space"....

So am working on it!It is hard but I know I will go through this.
Your Hostess: Kaye
Location: Washington,
United States

I'm a travel nurse with a fascination for Tinkerbell; hence Tinkerworld! I have a beautiful daughter, Aubrey, whom I adore so much. My hobbies include scrapbooking and dancing. I have an addiction to handbags, I love flowers, butterflies, hearts and twinkly things! I also love dogs - Shih Tzus in particular.I have 4 of them!Welcome to my own little Tinkerworld... I hope you enjoy your visit.

Learn more about me here!

::♣My Playlist♣::

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.



Link back to Tinkerworld!
Steal this button for your page




Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture

Today's weather in WA...

The WeatherPixie