Tinkerworld: First of Four
Saturday, November 26, 2005

First of Four
Last night is the first night of my four consecutive nights of working a 12 hour shift.It sure was hard because my first night was not so good.Got floated to another floor for four hours then I had to go back to my floor.I was pulled to work to a medical floor and I had really SICK patients.One of them went into distress at around 10:30pm which is 30 minutes before I was suppose to go back to my floor which is a cardiac floor by the way!Whew!Thank God for the hospital's SWAT Team which is a group of nurses whose main role for the hospital was to respond to emergency situations like when things get out of control or when there are certain situations that would arise beyond a nurses specialty(as they said for example like when a woman who just gave birth in a maternity ward suddenly had a heart attack,they are expected to be there!).They are wonderful because they are very knowledgable in everything!And very helpful indeed.They literally took over!And was on top of everything,actually was even on top of those interns and resident doctors who were around at that time.Anyway,to make my long story short,when I went back to my floor a cardiac telemetry floor,it was a smooth sailing one for me,thank God.God is really good to me!Just imagine that being floated to an unfamiliar area alone is such an anxiety on top of my anxiousness of being a traveller nurse that just started actually on my first assignment like less than a month ago!?!I would like to congratulate myself by the way for that courage what do you think?
Your Hostess: Kaye
Location: Washington,
United States

I'm a travel nurse with a fascination for Tinkerbell; hence Tinkerworld! I have a beautiful daughter, Aubrey, whom I adore so much. My hobbies include scrapbooking and dancing. I have an addiction to handbags, I love flowers, butterflies, hearts and twinkly things! I also love dogs - Shih Tzus in particular.I have 4 of them!Welcome to my own little Tinkerworld... I hope you enjoy your visit.

Learn more about me here!

::♣My Playlist♣::

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.



Link back to Tinkerworld!
Steal this button for your page




Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture

Today's weather in WA...

The WeatherPixie