Tinkerworld
Saturday, January 14, 2006




I am so excited because I just bought a new iPod Nano for myself...I cant help but to explore and play with my new iPod...It's my second mp3 player.My first one was a samsung and am passing it on to my sis!She'll surely love it im sure coz that was also a nice mp3 player.I enjoyed having one that's why I upgraded into a Nano from iPod. Picture of the said iPod is being shared to you on the left :)
Your Hostess: Kaye
Location: Washington,
United States

I'm a travel nurse with a fascination for Tinkerbell; hence Tinkerworld! I have a beautiful daughter, Aubrey, whom I adore so much. My hobbies include scrapbooking and dancing. I have an addiction to handbags, I love flowers, butterflies, hearts and twinkly things! I also love dogs - Shih Tzus in particular.I have 4 of them!Welcome to my own little Tinkerworld... I hope you enjoy your visit.

Learn more about me here!

::♣My Playlist♣::

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.



Link back to Tinkerworld!
Steal this button for your page




Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture

Today's weather in WA...

The WeatherPixie