Tinkerworld: My Sister April is now an RN!
Monday, December 19, 2005

My Sister April is now an RN!

This is my sister April Joyce..And am proud to say that she is now a full pledge RN!!!She passed the Nursing Licensure Exam in Philippines.A tough exam I believe because pahirap naman talaga ng pahirap ang Nursing Exam sa Pilipinas..And would anyone believe that it is even harder than the CGFNS exam?(it's one of the exams required by US for foreign grads,its also a nursing exam.)For me,the Phil Nursing exam was harder....But nothing compares yet to the NCLEX exam...So my dear April,Congratulations!All the hard work paid off..This is just the beginning,there's more to come.Just keep in mind that Nursing is a continuous learning experience.There's more beyond Nursing..Your journey to the wonderful art of Nursing is now bound to happen...keep it up...and blow out ko,asan na?At yun buhok mo,narebond na ba?
Your Hostess: Kaye
Location: Washington,
United States

I'm a travel nurse with a fascination for Tinkerbell; hence Tinkerworld! I have a beautiful daughter, Aubrey, whom I adore so much. My hobbies include scrapbooking and dancing. I have an addiction to handbags, I love flowers, butterflies, hearts and twinkly things! I also love dogs - Shih Tzus in particular.I have 4 of them!Welcome to my own little Tinkerworld... I hope you enjoy your visit.

Learn more about me here!

::♣My Playlist♣::

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.



Link back to Tinkerworld!
Steal this button for your page




Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture

Today's weather in WA...

The WeatherPixie