Tinkerworld: I joined a club!
Wednesday, March 22, 2006

I joined a club!
I've loong been planning to do scrapbooking for the longest time now but i just didn't know how to start..didn't had the time to do it especially to shop..I actually saved a lot of tickets,cards,souvenir items for all the shows,trips ive been with the thought that i would use them for scrapbooking but that didn't happened at all.That's why im so excited i stumbled upon these scrapbooking monthly clubs online wherein you can have the option to join them and have a monthly kit delivered right to your door each month....kit that is complete with all the essentials to make at least 6 pages i believe.If you dont wanna join the club,you can still avail of their kits as a one time order.But joining the club gives you access and the convenience of just waiting for your next month's kit.One club that caught my eye after browsing for more than 4 hours is the Scraproom Cafe,so i immediately signed up just a few minutes earlier as i am typing this entry.Im looking forward for my first kit which is the April kit.And i am so excited!
Your Hostess: Kaye
Location: Washington,
United States

I'm a travel nurse with a fascination for Tinkerbell; hence Tinkerworld! I have a beautiful daughter, Aubrey, whom I adore so much. My hobbies include scrapbooking and dancing. I have an addiction to handbags, I love flowers, butterflies, hearts and twinkly things! I also love dogs - Shih Tzus in particular.I have 4 of them!Welcome to my own little Tinkerworld... I hope you enjoy your visit.

Learn more about me here!

::♣My Playlist♣::

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.



Link back to Tinkerworld!
Steal this button for your page




Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture

Today's weather in WA...

The WeatherPixie