Tinkerworld: i lost 5 lbs!
Tuesday, February 28, 2006

i lost 5 lbs!
what a surprise coz i just found out i lost 5 lbs when i went for my work out earlier.i am so happy..am still working hard though.for a while,like for weeks/month while workng out,i was stucked with just losing a lb but i kinda modified my diet and so as a result i lost the next 4 lbs just in a span of two weeks..
i've been snacking on yogurt now...i drink a lot of water...i try my very very bestest not to eat outside,and if ever its unavoidable,i would only eat half of what's in the plate then take the rest home..and for the eggs,normally before i can consume two whole eggs in one sitting...but now,i will only eat one whole and the second egg would be minus the yolk..im gonna learn actually how to avoid the yolk for good i think...and most importantly,ive been so consistent in going to the gym twice a week for my work out(i have to coz im paying for a personal trainer) aside from the fact that i have a fitness ball here at home and been consistent in using it too so far..
so i would like to congratulate myself coz i know i can lose more weight...i feel absolutely better..i am stronger too so what more can i say..its all worth it..its all hard work but its for the best..for my health and well being..
Your Hostess: Kaye
Location: Washington,
United States

I'm a travel nurse with a fascination for Tinkerbell; hence Tinkerworld! I have a beautiful daughter, Aubrey, whom I adore so much. My hobbies include scrapbooking and dancing. I have an addiction to handbags, I love flowers, butterflies, hearts and twinkly things! I also love dogs - Shih Tzus in particular.I have 4 of them!Welcome to my own little Tinkerworld... I hope you enjoy your visit.

Learn more about me here!

::♣My Playlist♣::

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.



Link back to Tinkerworld!
Steal this button for your page




Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture

Today's weather in WA...

The WeatherPixie