Tinkerworld: My next assignment
Saturday, April 22, 2006

My next assignment

My next travel assignment will be in the state of Vermont.I was not familiar with this state at all not until ive heard of a job offer from my recruiter.Well,since the offer is good enough anyway especially for the coming season,i am gonna give it a shot.I know because that's according to the veteran travel RN's and according to my recruiter too.Apparently,they dont get as much job postings for spring time than during fall or winter seasons.


I visited the Vermont state website actually and i fell in love with the place.ehem,actually went there a few days ago,last wednesday to be exact to get a license.The board of nursing is in Montpelier.On the way to Vermont itelf is so scenic..the mountains,the clouds,the trees..nature in itself actually speaks for itself...that nothing really compares to natural beauty.Truly God is the greatest architect of all times...oh yes,that's exactly what i was thinking while on the road.And so comes my excitement...

I wanna experience their famous "hot air balloon ride"!!!that must be fun and exciting plus a real once in a lifetime experience.A filipina co-worker here in Yale was actually talking about kayaking...i dunno if my spelling is correct but am sure everyone knows what im talking about.kayaking?me?i dont think so!i would rather ride a roller coaster!?!Cant imagine myself with that.ha ha ha..i am fine with the hot air balloon ride.im really looking forward to that!.and oh,she was also telling me or rather suggesting "skydiving"...Ugh!She hasnt done it yet apparently but its in the planning stage daw.The first six dives would be with somebody anyway,she says...That one would really be a big NO NO NO for me.But I would be happy to watch her do that I said.he he he.All of these exciting thrilling adventures that i just mentioned are all part of Vermont's attraction so just imagine how beautiful this state is?But again,i am only looking forward of doing the hot air balloon ride.no more than that like kayaking or skydiving....but again i would be happy to watch them do those.id be an eager and happy expectator na lang..

Shared by kaye at 10:24 PM
link to this post
0 added their thoughts

Your Hostess: Kaye
Location: Washington,
United States

I'm a travel nurse with a fascination for Tinkerbell; hence Tinkerworld! I have a beautiful daughter, Aubrey, whom I adore so much. My hobbies include scrapbooking and dancing. I have an addiction to handbags, I love flowers, butterflies, hearts and twinkly things! I also love dogs - Shih Tzus in particular.I have 4 of them!Welcome to my own little Tinkerworld... I hope you enjoy your visit.

Learn more about me here!

::♣My Playlist♣::

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.



Link back to Tinkerworld!
Steal this button for your page




Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture

Today's weather in WA...

The WeatherPixie