Tinkerworld: Green Mountain Chew Chew
Sunday, June 25, 2006

Green Mountain Chew Chew
After a few hours of sleep (from 930am to 1230 pm...ehem ehem..i worked last night from 7pm to 730 am *wink*),i started my day by going to the Chew Chew Festival.And it was so much fun!!!This is one of the reasons why i love Vermont because there is so much fun stuff to do here!Almost every week they have a festival of some sort.Not too long ago they had the hot air balloon ride festival which is so expensive for me so i just tried the tether ride.Anyway,didn't get there on time because flight times are only 6am and 6pm and got there at around 630 pm.Had the chance to see the balloons while they were on air though and they are posted here on my June 3 post for this blog.Plus i had fun spending some time at the fair during the festival to which I've seen a real life MERRY-GO-ROUND.It was so funny you will realize in the pictures from the slide show that those are actually real horses that they were using for the merry-go-round ride!

Also last weekend..was not interested with it at that time but they had a
Father's Day Fishing Festival too for the father's day celebration and i was surprised when it came out later in the papers that the prize for the biggest catch was actually $35,000.

So much story for now as i believe that there is more to come!Will keep on sharing my adventures whenever i get the chance to just like now that i am waiting for my laundry actually and i believe it's almost done so gotta go friends!



Your Hostess: Kaye
Location: Washington,
United States

I'm a travel nurse with a fascination for Tinkerbell; hence Tinkerworld! I have a beautiful daughter, Aubrey, whom I adore so much. My hobbies include scrapbooking and dancing. I have an addiction to handbags, I love flowers, butterflies, hearts and twinkly things! I also love dogs - Shih Tzus in particular.I have 4 of them!Welcome to my own little Tinkerworld... I hope you enjoy your visit.

Learn more about me here!

::♣My Playlist♣::

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.



Link back to Tinkerworld!
Steal this button for your page




Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture

Today's weather in WA...

The WeatherPixie