Tinkerworld: Meet FishNet from Philippines!
Friday, August 11, 2006

Meet FishNet from Philippines!

And of course,i am also happy to share a picture of my daughter Aubrey with *FishNet*...Fishnet is a male Shih Tzu owned by my sister April and a loving playmate to my baby girl back home.


His color is almost similar to my Tink if one would take a closer look.I didnt really notice it until i took several pictures of Tink.I used to search online for a puppy with a shade of chocolate/tan/white but i couldnt resist my Tink's eye when I saw her at MetroPuppies in New York!Among the many puppies there,she was the one who caught my eyes and attention.There was also another female Shih Tzu older than Tink who was trying to catch my attention and kept on coming towards me and as far as i can remember,she is just as adorable but my heart went to Tink.Felt like we develop some sort of unspoken connection/bonding at that time.And so i signed for her papers and off i went as a happy girl with a sweet and jolly puppy!

Your Hostess: Kaye
Location: Washington,
United States

I'm a travel nurse with a fascination for Tinkerbell; hence Tinkerworld! I have a beautiful daughter, Aubrey, whom I adore so much. My hobbies include scrapbooking and dancing. I have an addiction to handbags, I love flowers, butterflies, hearts and twinkly things! I also love dogs - Shih Tzus in particular.I have 4 of them!Welcome to my own little Tinkerworld... I hope you enjoy your visit.

Learn more about me here!

::♣My Playlist♣::

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.



Link back to Tinkerworld!
Steal this button for your page




Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture

Today's weather in WA...

The WeatherPixie