Tinkerworld: Meet Rider from the Philippines...
Sunday, November 05, 2006

Meet Rider from the Philippines...



Hello everyone,

I am so happy to introduce Rider.He is a male shih tzu.I am in the process of buying him for my daughter Aubrey.My baby wanted to have a dog which she can call her own and so we had been searching for one.They went to the breeder's house somewhere in Manila and my mom and sister were so impressed with the kind and quality of dogs that they have.They do not only breed but they show dogs as well.All the dogs in the house are showdogs with champion titles even!!!Their pedigrees are soo impressive!

This particular dog Rider actually is already being trained to be a show dog!His parents are both Champions as well as his Grandparents!All of these factors though really didnt matter for Aubrey coz she doesnt understand these champion titles yet but she really loves this Rider ,period.They've already met in person and Aubrey is positively sure she wants Rider!My daughter's got a good taste huh?And which mom can resist such a good choice from her daughter?...See you soon Rider!

Why dont you welcome me with some bones by the way @

Dogster
Your Hostess: Kaye
Location: Washington,
United States

I'm a travel nurse with a fascination for Tinkerbell; hence Tinkerworld! I have a beautiful daughter, Aubrey, whom I adore so much. My hobbies include scrapbooking and dancing. I have an addiction to handbags, I love flowers, butterflies, hearts and twinkly things! I also love dogs - Shih Tzus in particular.I have 4 of them!Welcome to my own little Tinkerworld... I hope you enjoy your visit.

Learn more about me here!

::♣My Playlist♣::

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.



Link back to Tinkerworld!
Steal this button for your page




Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture

Today's weather in WA...

The WeatherPixie