Tinkerworld: Work Out Work Out
Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Work Out Work Out
By the way,last week,I enrolled in Bally Total Fitness....And yesterday was my very first work out ever!Hired a personal trainor....And my first five mintues was already very exhausting.The whole workout lasted for an hour and it feels great afterwards...My whole body is aching like crazy though!...Dapat talagang mapapayat ako nung Robbie na yun huh?He is half Filipino and half American/Italian by the way..And I think d naman sya gaano nahirapan sa akin coz I was really following his every instructions and I believe I did good for a first timer.Hey,I used to dance my goodness so of course I was able to stretch my leg more than 90 degrees to his surprise..Di lang nya alam I could really do that before pa ha ha ha...Anyway,i hope tuloy tuloy kong mapanindigan ito kasi gusto ko pumayat...As in gusto ko na talaga pumayat...And I believe he (Robbie) can help me out big time..He said he's gonna assist me with my diet...he's gonna measure my vitals stats daw to know the target areas where to put the muscles and take away the fats...Sayang ang bayad so I have to follow him!!!Wish me luck!
Your Hostess: Kaye
Location: Washington,
United States

I'm a travel nurse with a fascination for Tinkerbell; hence Tinkerworld! I have a beautiful daughter, Aubrey, whom I adore so much. My hobbies include scrapbooking and dancing. I have an addiction to handbags, I love flowers, butterflies, hearts and twinkly things! I also love dogs - Shih Tzus in particular.I have 4 of them!Welcome to my own little Tinkerworld... I hope you enjoy your visit.

Learn more about me here!

::♣My Playlist♣::

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.



Link back to Tinkerworld!
Steal this button for your page




Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture

Today's weather in WA...

The WeatherPixie