Tinkerworld: Gyne-Onco
Saturday, December 03, 2005

Gyne-Onco
Last night I was pulled again to work in another area..to a specialty area mind you which is Gyne-Oncology floor...Ha ha ha...An area to which I dont have any experience at all...I was anxious but I would say I was not ignorant to what they were doing or talking about...Thank God and Im proud to be educated in the Philippines for that!Why?I dont wanna elaborate.....All I could say is that in nursing.most of the times,its not your skills,not your knowledge that counts to patients...A nurse's compassion to people is what matters to them...Nursing is about caring hey...And I guess this is one of my rewards as a traveller nurse,I get to gain more experience,i gain friends,(i hope no enemies,pls) plus I get to see places...I get the chance to travel and have fun and still work at the same time...
Your Hostess: Kaye
Location: Washington,
United States

I'm a travel nurse with a fascination for Tinkerbell; hence Tinkerworld! I have a beautiful daughter, Aubrey, whom I adore so much. My hobbies include scrapbooking and dancing. I have an addiction to handbags, I love flowers, butterflies, hearts and twinkly things! I also love dogs - Shih Tzus in particular.I have 4 of them!Welcome to my own little Tinkerworld... I hope you enjoy your visit.

Learn more about me here!

::♣My Playlist♣::

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.



Link back to Tinkerworld!
Steal this button for your page




Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture

Today's weather in WA...

The WeatherPixie