Tinkerworld: Quebec escapade!
Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Quebec escapade!

This photo was taken in Quebec with Teresa my friend from way back since high school.This trip is worth a thousand because of the experience itself.and it deserves one lengthy spot for my blog again the next tine i get the chance.But just to give you a glimpse of the fun that i had,i felt like i had to post even just one pic.Took thousands of pictures!Never took so many pics in one day not till those days that we were in Quebec!I love that city,so frenchy!!!
Shared by kaye at 10:07 AM
link to this post
0 added their thoughts

Your Hostess: Kaye
Location: Washington,
United States

I'm a travel nurse with a fascination for Tinkerbell; hence Tinkerworld! I have a beautiful daughter, Aubrey, whom I adore so much. My hobbies include scrapbooking and dancing. I have an addiction to handbags, I love flowers, butterflies, hearts and twinkly things! I also love dogs - Shih Tzus in particular.I have 4 of them!Welcome to my own little Tinkerworld... I hope you enjoy your visit.

Learn more about me here!

::♣My Playlist♣::

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.



Link back to Tinkerworld!
Steal this button for your page




Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture

Today's weather in WA...

The WeatherPixie