Tinkerworld: **HELP**
Friday, July 07, 2006

**HELP**
I just missed Thurday Thirteen...I couldnt believe it that i couldn't post my entry so am really sad..Im so sorry my fellow thursday thirteeeners..I couldnt post an entry...im typing this entry anyway hoping its gonna go through..My other entry about what's keeping me busy that's why "im suppose to be" a latecomer for the TT is not going thru as well.So i dont know how to get things together...

i think i am getting fed up with BLOGGER.I think im gonna switch.But im clueless as to which one out there is more reliable than blogger.This is so frustrating coz i didnt think about doing that before i even attempted to have somebody design my template which i really love.And what is so frustrating is that the one who designed my blog just "retired" from designing blogs so she could concentrate i believe on some other stuff which she has been neglecting maybe as a result of dressing up too many blogs.So that means i would have to find someone again to design my would-be new blog.Again..my big question is..what else is out there aside from blogger?Ive heard of blogsome...blogdrive...iblogs and the likes...How are they?I cannot log in to my newly created blogdrive account so i really dont know because as early as this time that i just signed up and they are already giving me big question mark on my head..*sigh*

My next question is,anybody out there knows of someone who offer services for a blog redesign?Sugestions are welcome please...*wink* *wink*
Your Hostess: Kaye
Location: Washington,
United States

I'm a travel nurse with a fascination for Tinkerbell; hence Tinkerworld! I have a beautiful daughter, Aubrey, whom I adore so much. My hobbies include scrapbooking and dancing. I have an addiction to handbags, I love flowers, butterflies, hearts and twinkly things! I also love dogs - Shih Tzus in particular.I have 4 of them!Welcome to my own little Tinkerworld... I hope you enjoy your visit.

Learn more about me here!

::♣My Playlist♣::

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.



Link back to Tinkerworld!
Steal this button for your page




Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture

Today's weather in WA...

The WeatherPixie