Tinkerworld: "Desperate Housewives"...Is this funny or what?!?
Wednesday, October 03, 2007

"Desperate Housewives"...Is this funny or what?!?


I have never seen a single episode of this show but so much had been written in the blogging world about this particular episode of the now very controversial "Desperate Housewives".I am thinking..they're really desperate over publicity?!!...But whatever their intentions were..whether to be funny or humurous or whatever..let's just all respect each other's opinions or feelings towards it.Let it out!Laugh it out if you feel like laughing it out...Shrug your shoulders if you feel like doing so...But I would like to emphasize ONE reality here!!!That Filipino Medical Professionals are all over the world!And WE are the most sought after in our profession cause our clients (patients) believe that we are the most compassionate in this field.I am confident that any of you reading this and hearing this whole controversy will indeed agree that Filipino Medical Professionals ( & everyone in the medical field actually) are worth the respect and trust of every individual....."I guarantee too that I being a nurse (a filipina nurse) can make your hospital stay less stressful by taking care of you as a holistic being and no matter what... will always treat you with utmost compassion and respect"

Sign this petition too by the way if you have the moment.
Your Hostess: Kaye
Location: Washington,
United States

I'm a travel nurse with a fascination for Tinkerbell; hence Tinkerworld! I have a beautiful daughter, Aubrey, whom I adore so much. My hobbies include scrapbooking and dancing. I have an addiction to handbags, I love flowers, butterflies, hearts and twinkly things! I also love dogs - Shih Tzus in particular.I have 4 of them!Welcome to my own little Tinkerworld... I hope you enjoy your visit.

Learn more about me here!

::♣My Playlist♣::

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.



Link back to Tinkerworld!
Steal this button for your page




Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture

Today's weather in WA...

The WeatherPixie