Tinkerworld: the "real thing" is coming on June 1st
Tuesday, May 30, 2006

the "real thing" is coming on June 1st
I am so excited because i am waiting for a special purchase that i made online.Im expecting it to arrive by June 1st.This one cool thing is something that can be found on my wishlist BUT i ended up buying a different brand after careful and meticulous long hours of evaluation over the internet about its features etc...I am keeping y fingers crossed though that they will be able to deliver it on my current address because i had a problem ordering it from QVC.They said they couldn't verify my address,maybe being a commercial address since i live apparently in a hotel.But anyway i found an equally appealing affordable price from another company.Even better because i am getting the higher model of that product.I am so excited coz i believe i really need it.I thought its something that would be at the botom of my list but it is something very helpful you will only learn to realize once you own one..ehem...actually,i am saying this because i sort of had a trial period already of this product by purchasing a much much cheaper version of this very helpful tool.I wanted to see/experience how useful it can be before i buy the "real thing"...and i was happy with it so here i am after using my trial version for that product for two months now,i am expecting the "real thing" right at my doorstep...huh?ok..i will have to pick it up @ the lobby k?I am so thrilled just so thrilled i wanna leave a little bit of the excitement and do a grand intro about my new toy as soon as i have it at the palm of my hand on June 1st.
Your Hostess: Kaye
Location: Washington,
United States

I'm a travel nurse with a fascination for Tinkerbell; hence Tinkerworld! I have a beautiful daughter, Aubrey, whom I adore so much. My hobbies include scrapbooking and dancing. I have an addiction to handbags, I love flowers, butterflies, hearts and twinkly things! I also love dogs - Shih Tzus in particular.I have 4 of them!Welcome to my own little Tinkerworld... I hope you enjoy your visit.

Learn more about me here!

::♣My Playlist♣::

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.



Link back to Tinkerworld!
Steal this button for your page




Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture

Today's weather in WA...

The WeatherPixie