Tinkerworld: 38 Qs
Sunday, October 14, 2007

38 Qs
1. Name one person who made you laugh last night? Aubrey
2. What were you doing at 0800? sleeping
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? eating pansit
4. What happened to you in 2006? had worked in CT and VT and visited most part of the Eastern States;went home to the Philippines to attend my sis' wedding
5. What was the last thing you said out loud? "?"
6. How many beverages did you have today? **a glass of milk**
7. What color is your hairbrush? pink
8. What was the last thing you paid for? vacuum cleaner at Target
9. Where were you last night? was out until 930pm then home
10. What color is your front door? cream
11. Where do you keep your change? ive got a can of coins inside my car/van
12. What’s the weather like today? fair
13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor? **Rocky Road**
14. What excites you? bags,travel and surprises
15. Do you want to cut your hair? nope
16. Are you over the age of 25? yes
17. Do you talk a lot? im afraid yes
18. Do you watch the O.C.? nope
19. Do you know anyone named Steven? cant remember of anyone so i guess no one
20. Do you make up your own words? my honey said yes i do
21. Are you a jealous person? yes
22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’. Alexis
23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’. cant think of anyone
24. Who’s the first person on your received call list? my honey **John**
25. What does the last text message you received say? john saying "i love you and i miss you"
26. Do you chew on your straw? no
27. Do you have curly hair? no
28. Where’s the next place you’re going to? =work=
29. Who’s the rudest person in your life? :(
30. What was the last thing you ate? pansit
31. Will you get married in the future? i hope yes
32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks? The Kingdom (not in the past 2 weeks though )
33. Is there anyone you like right now? yes
34. When was the last time you did the dishes? last night
35. Are you currently depressed? no
36. Did you cry today? no
37. Why did you answer and post this? was tagged by Bambi
38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey. Cess,Jho,Fairywinkle,Ivan-ulrich
Shared by kaye at 11:26 AM
link to this post
1 added their thoughts

Your Hostess: Kaye
Location: Washington,
United States

I'm a travel nurse with a fascination for Tinkerbell; hence Tinkerworld! I have a beautiful daughter, Aubrey, whom I adore so much. My hobbies include scrapbooking and dancing. I have an addiction to handbags, I love flowers, butterflies, hearts and twinkly things! I also love dogs - Shih Tzus in particular.I have 4 of them!Welcome to my own little Tinkerworld... I hope you enjoy your visit.

Learn more about me here!

::♣My Playlist♣::

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.



Link back to Tinkerworld!
Steal this button for your page




Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture

Today's weather in WA...

The WeatherPixie