Tinkerworld: thursday 13..am not sure am doing it right.
Thursday, June 01, 2006

thursday 13..am not sure am doing it right.

Thirteen Things about Kaye


1. I have a daughter named Aubrey Joyce.She is 7 years old and will turn 8 on July 31.
2.I am a nurse.A travel nurse.It means that I am a nurse who is not permanently staffed in one hospital but i take travel job assignments from states that i would love to see and visit.A typical asignment is 13 weeks for me then i get the option to extend for another 13 weeks or join the facility or keep going and get on to another state.Possibilities are endless.
3.I love scrapbookng.A hobby that i just started March of this year.I actually have a separate blog for all of my scrap works.And the link can be found on my sidebar.
4.I love to dance.I was a Dance Troupe Member when i was in high school.And all the way up to my college days was when i became a cheerleader and then later on became the leader of my batch's dance group that eventually gave us the championship award for 3 consecutive years of my colege days particularly during my 2nd,3rd and 4th year of college.
5.I love pink and any shades of pink or anything that can go well with pink
6.I love Tinkerbell.The reason why I named my Blog as such
7.I love bags.i just cant help but to buy everytime in the bags section.
8.I go to the gym 2 to 3 times a week to lose weight.Coz i gained a lot of kilos.
9.I got so fond of dreamcatchers lately.
10.Do i have to say that i love to travel.
11.I am one cool PINAY...means I am a Filipina.My country of origin is the Philippines.
12.My favorite place on earth:DISNEY.My favorite place @ home:bedroom
13.This one's just for me!
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
(leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!




Your Hostess: Kaye
Location: Washington,
United States

I'm a travel nurse with a fascination for Tinkerbell; hence Tinkerworld! I have a beautiful daughter, Aubrey, whom I adore so much. My hobbies include scrapbooking and dancing. I have an addiction to handbags, I love flowers, butterflies, hearts and twinkly things! I also love dogs - Shih Tzus in particular.I have 4 of them!Welcome to my own little Tinkerworld... I hope you enjoy your visit.

Learn more about me here!

::♣My Playlist♣::

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.



Link back to Tinkerworld!
Steal this button for your page




Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture

Today's weather in WA...

The WeatherPixie