Tinkerworld: ++Strike...Strike...++
Monday, July 10, 2006

++Strike...Strike...++

In one of these days,there is this rumor that the hospital where Im working is gonna go on a strike any moment.Apparently,the deadline is this week and they still hasn't come up to an agreement so there might be a "strike".

Well,as for me.I am a traveller nurse so my stand is if Im scheduled to work,i will work but if it's my precious day off from work and they will call me to report..i won't come.Heard pay is "good"..hmmm...they say like about $70+ an hour!Whoa!But i won't risk my hard-earned license(s).Pay will be good but load will be ((double))...that spells ((trouble))...Nah!Nah!It's not gonna be that easy i bet because i am working in no easy area which is Cardio-Thoracic so I will just scrapbook @ home*wink*

And another thing..if Im scheduled to work..Im working this coming Mon,Tue & Wed nights so if they're gonna strike any of those days...how am i gonna cross the barricades?!?Never done such...Ugh.I'm worrying too much..Ive just got to prepare myself for work as scheduled period.
Your Hostess: Kaye
Location: Washington,
United States

I'm a travel nurse with a fascination for Tinkerbell; hence Tinkerworld! I have a beautiful daughter, Aubrey, whom I adore so much. My hobbies include scrapbooking and dancing. I have an addiction to handbags, I love flowers, butterflies, hearts and twinkly things! I also love dogs - Shih Tzus in particular.I have 4 of them!Welcome to my own little Tinkerworld... I hope you enjoy your visit.

Learn more about me here!

::♣My Playlist♣::

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.



Link back to Tinkerworld!
Steal this button for your page




Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture

Today's weather in WA...

The WeatherPixie