Tinkerworld: Big E
Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Big E
Went to Big E last Sunday,September 17 and I had a great time.I feel like time was not just enough coz there was so much to do and so much fun and so much food over there.It was my first time actually.

Big E is like a fair that was held in Springfield,MA.I dont know what it stands for though he he he.But it's a celebration of all New England states like Massachussets, Rhode Island, Connecticut, Vermont, New Hampshire & Maine as well I believe.So it was a fun celebration.They also showcase the said states pride and beauty like Ben & Jerry's for Vermont.I am bias here coz i only checked out Vermont since I love Vermont a lot!

There's gonna be concerts too from time to time for its two week run.And did i mention about the old vintage cars that i saw!?!Those were amazing.Cars as old as 1920's and they are still up and running and those cars are still owned/driven by MA & CT residents most of them.Wow!!!

There was just so much fun.The bigggest fair Ive ever been!Wait....this is the very first fair Ive ever been here in the United States yay!Well,it is something grand coz it is a New England affair so it's all worth it.And my ticket only costs $10.I got a $5 discount through an advance purchase from Big Y Supermarket!And Ive got plenty of pics too which I will share in a few days from now...especially those oldies cars!Okay gotta go as I have to get ready for work now.
Shared by kaye at 10:30 AM
link to this post
4 added their thoughts

Your Hostess: Kaye
Location: Washington,
United States

I'm a travel nurse with a fascination for Tinkerbell; hence Tinkerworld! I have a beautiful daughter, Aubrey, whom I adore so much. My hobbies include scrapbooking and dancing. I have an addiction to handbags, I love flowers, butterflies, hearts and twinkly things! I also love dogs - Shih Tzus in particular.I have 4 of them!Welcome to my own little Tinkerworld... I hope you enjoy your visit.

Learn more about me here!

::♣My Playlist♣::

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.



Link back to Tinkerworld!
Steal this button for your page




Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture

Today's weather in WA...

The WeatherPixie