Tinkerworld: Im starting a new collection.
Sunday, January 28, 2007

Im starting a new collection.


Frogs are so cute.Somebody influenced me into collecting frog items.They bring good luck apparently.And why not?It wouldnt hurt,coz i really like them!Frog items are found everywhere in every form so it wont be hard to start a collection.This is gonna be fun!
Your Hostess: Kaye
Location: Washington,
United States

I'm a travel nurse with a fascination for Tinkerbell; hence Tinkerworld! I have a beautiful daughter, Aubrey, whom I adore so much. My hobbies include scrapbooking and dancing. I have an addiction to handbags, I love flowers, butterflies, hearts and twinkly things! I also love dogs - Shih Tzus in particular.I have 4 of them!Welcome to my own little Tinkerworld... I hope you enjoy your visit.

Learn more about me here!

::♣My Playlist♣::

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.



Link back to Tinkerworld!
Steal this button for your page




Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture

Today's weather in WA...

The WeatherPixie