Tinkerworld: ♣Thursday 13 # 17 ♣
Friday, October 26, 2007

♣Thursday 13 # 17 ♣

I'm making a comeback entry.I was away from Thursday Thirteen since January 2007 but Ive been in touch with a lot of Thirteeners by reading their blogs...Anyway,here's my entry for now and I will try to be an active participant again...Mwah!!!


Thirteen Things I have to do/had done to lose weight


1. I have to cut down on my rice intake....I already did but I am back on my usual intake of >1 cup per meal..

2. I already quit drinking sodas ; I drink reduced fat milk

3. I have to go to the gym regularly like i used to which used to be 3 to 4x a week.

4. I have to resist chocolates!!!!

5. I have to cut down on my coffee intake even if I only drink coffee @ work.I only work 3x a week yet i drink 2 to 3 cups of coffee while @ work...that doesnt make any sense I know...

6. I no longer eat the "skin" of chicken meat...may be the yummiest part especially if it's fried but already a NO NO to me...

7. I have to snack on fruits and yogurt instead of chips and pasta.

8. I am trying to snack on apple..trying hard..am not a fan of apple but this is one fruit that's easily available everywhere and besides I am beginning to love it actually..

9. I have to eat vegetables I guess more than meat...

10. I have to use vegetable oil I think as my cooking oil...

11. I have to drink water..sadly,i don't drink water everyday; I just realized.

12. I have to start using my exercise ball again @ home aside from my workout at the gym.

13. I dont have to say quit smoking nor drinking coz I dont do either of these anyway but I just thought I'd include this as my 13th

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!







Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



Shared by kaye at 12:53 AM
link to this post
7 added their thoughts

Your Hostess: Kaye
Location: Washington,
United States

I'm a travel nurse with a fascination for Tinkerbell; hence Tinkerworld! I have a beautiful daughter, Aubrey, whom I adore so much. My hobbies include scrapbooking and dancing. I have an addiction to handbags, I love flowers, butterflies, hearts and twinkly things! I also love dogs - Shih Tzus in particular.I have 4 of them!Welcome to my own little Tinkerworld... I hope you enjoy your visit.

Learn more about me here!

::♣My Playlist♣::

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.



Link back to Tinkerworld!
Steal this button for your page




Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture

Today's weather in WA...

The WeatherPixie