Tinkerworld: am a proud mom
Monday, October 15, 2007

am a proud mom
Am just so excited to receive this letter from school telling me that my daughter's teacher had chosen her to be the recipient of an award for being an outstanding student that she is and that they are looking forward that I'd be able to surprise her by joining them in giving her the award on the 17th of this month.I am extremely happy and excited about this because even if this is not the 1st time she's gonna be getting an award(she was valedictorian or highest honors in kindergarten),this is actually the 1st time she's attending school here in the US.Although I've got no worries about her transition from schooling in the Philippines to here,I certainly am not expecting much but just good grades which she always gets.

Therefore,this is a merry moment for both of us.Yehey!I will definitely attend the recognition on the 17th.I will be getting off from work at that time from 3 consecutive 12 hour night shift but it will be worth it...I am so proud of you my dear child.Keep up the good work.You certainly deserve the BEST.

BTW, Aubrey is currently in 4th grade.
Your Hostess: Kaye
Location: Washington,
United States

I'm a travel nurse with a fascination for Tinkerbell; hence Tinkerworld! I have a beautiful daughter, Aubrey, whom I adore so much. My hobbies include scrapbooking and dancing. I have an addiction to handbags, I love flowers, butterflies, hearts and twinkly things! I also love dogs - Shih Tzus in particular.I have 4 of them!Welcome to my own little Tinkerworld... I hope you enjoy your visit.

Learn more about me here!

::♣My Playlist♣::

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.



Link back to Tinkerworld!
Steal this button for your page




Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture

Today's weather in WA...

The WeatherPixie