Tinkerworld: Win A Baby Sling Contest
Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Win A Baby Sling Contest
Win a sling from Mod Mum

Just found this contest thru Domestic Diva and I think this is one cool thing for cool posh mamas.Although my daughter is not quite a baby anymore (she is 9 but I still consider her as my baby of course!);I can definitely save this one for my future baby's use and I wanna spread the word too thru this post that there is this coolest thing to carry your precious baby around so close to you yet so comfy for the little one.How I wish they had this one back then when Aubrey was still an infant coz I had a similar one;like the ones you see in Babies 'R Us but this sling is surely a cutie and hip and cool.

I am hoping I will win*sigh*.

Go check out the Baby Sling from ModMum and enter the contest thru Domestic Diva's Blog
Shared by kaye at 10:30 PM
link to this post
2 added their thoughts

Your Hostess: Kaye
Location: Washington,
United States

I'm a travel nurse with a fascination for Tinkerbell; hence Tinkerworld! I have a beautiful daughter, Aubrey, whom I adore so much. My hobbies include scrapbooking and dancing. I have an addiction to handbags, I love flowers, butterflies, hearts and twinkly things! I also love dogs - Shih Tzus in particular.I have 4 of them!Welcome to my own little Tinkerworld... I hope you enjoy your visit.

Learn more about me here!

::♣My Playlist♣::

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.



Link back to Tinkerworld!
Steal this button for your page




Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture

Today's weather in WA...

The WeatherPixie