Tinkerworld: **Brooksville,FL DOg Show**
Sunday, January 28, 2007

**Brooksville,FL DOg Show**
This is a late entry about a dog show that Ive seen about two weeks ago.It was January 18 to be exact.It was my first time ever to attend a dog show and I had fun.I was mesmerized with all the pure breed dogs in the ring.All of them were so graceful and just a picture of the perfect one!Gorgeous Coats,Sparkling black eyes!Everyone is just perfectly created!They are all elegant and adorable!Such precious dogs.

I am a Shih Tzu Mom of course so naturally, I am a fan of the breed.But the chinese crested caught my eye!They are so unique and pretty.Most especially the hairless one.I dont know how popular this breed is but Ive seen it in Animal Planet and since then,from time to time,i would be looking at pictures of this breed on the internet.There was a time I would be visiting the websites of the breeders for the said breed.I like their personality that's why.I even thought of buying one!

Next one that caught my eye was the tiny maltese!Oh how adorable!I never thought they can be that lovely and adorable in person.The maltese dogs that Ive seen in person are usually sporting a puppy-cut look and I would say that even if they are cute irregardless of the cut,still i was amazed when i saw the maltese show dogs!I took a lot of pics! They look so angelic!Just like those that you see in the books about MAltese!I am thinking of getting one.He he he.Oh yes,i wanna have another breed in the house!And your guess is right!It could be maltese or chinese crested.But i will wait for the right pup!No rush!

So anyway,I would like to share some of the pics I took during the said dog show:

Cool Slideshows
Your Hostess: Kaye
Location: Washington,
United States

I'm a travel nurse with a fascination for Tinkerbell; hence Tinkerworld! I have a beautiful daughter, Aubrey, whom I adore so much. My hobbies include scrapbooking and dancing. I have an addiction to handbags, I love flowers, butterflies, hearts and twinkly things! I also love dogs - Shih Tzus in particular.I have 4 of them!Welcome to my own little Tinkerworld... I hope you enjoy your visit.

Learn more about me here!

::♣My Playlist♣::

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.



Link back to Tinkerworld!
Steal this button for your page




Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture

Today's weather in WA...

The WeatherPixie