Tinkerworld: waiting for pictures
Friday, September 22, 2006

waiting for pictures
I am waiting for pictures of my daughter Aubrey that my mom will send me hopefully this week in the mail.Cant wait for the said pictures which are studio pictures by the way.My baby is growing up so fast I couldnt believe how time flies.I realized that she is now on her 3rd grade in the same school (Siena College,QC) where I graduated many many years ago.I was the same age when we moved into the neighborhood where I grew up.

I am looking forward to getting her here for good next year after the current school year ends.School calendar in the Philippines starts at June and ends March the following year so she will finish her 3rd grade back home March of 2007.I am really excited about that.

We always have so much fun everytime she comes here for a visit.She's been here twice already actually in 2004 and 2005.I actually have pictures of our trip to Orlando posted in my sidebar under Pretty Pictures:the second gallery works in progress so feel free to check them out by clicking the icon *wink*
Your Hostess: Kaye
Location: Washington,
United States

I'm a travel nurse with a fascination for Tinkerbell; hence Tinkerworld! I have a beautiful daughter, Aubrey, whom I adore so much. My hobbies include scrapbooking and dancing. I have an addiction to handbags, I love flowers, butterflies, hearts and twinkly things! I also love dogs - Shih Tzus in particular.I have 4 of them!Welcome to my own little Tinkerworld... I hope you enjoy your visit.

Learn more about me here!

::♣My Playlist♣::

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.



Link back to Tinkerworld!
Steal this button for your page




Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture

Today's weather in WA...

The WeatherPixie